Screen Printing Washout Booths
Screen preparation and reclamation solutions
Washout booths are handy tools in a busy screen printing shop, since they serve as a dedicated area for screen preparation and reclamation.
Screen preparation and reclamation can be messy due to the need for high pressure water. This is why the task is best carried out in a contained area such as a dedicated washout unit or very large sink with a tiled splash back area.
Each unit is specifically designed to contain as much of the water that is used in the screen preparation and stencil removal stages as possible.
This is achieved by the unit having sides and a back that are linked to a base in which the screen can be stood during washout. The sides and base are sealed to avoid any leaks during use.
In addition to the washout booth, a small pressure washer is also needed.
What options are available?
We offer a standard size and a double size unit, both of which are made from high grade stainless steel.
In addition, there is an option of an acrylic back for both models which allows light to enter from the back of the unit. This helps the user to see if the screen is "open" in the areas it should be when the screen is being washed after exposure. For an acrylic back to be of use, you should be able to position your unit in an area that allows plenty of light through the back.
- Stainless steel construction
- Supplied with legs
- Standard size unit accepts screen up to 58 x 79 cm
- Standard size unit is 91 cm wide x 53 cm deep
- Double size unit accepts screens up to 79 x 119 cm
- Double size unit is 130 cm wide x 53 cm deep
- An acrylic back upgrade is available for both systems. This option includes the acrylic back, squeegee shelves to the sides of the washout booth and screen standoff points in the bottom.
Washout booths - Instructions (Acrobat PDF file)
General price list (Acrobat PDF file)
By following the above link, you will be taken to out on-line shop where a comprehensive range of screen printing consumables can be purchased.